Director of Launch and Regulatory Affairs
Candidates chosen for this role will be responsible for managing all regulatory aspects of launch and spectrum licensing. This role will have you working directly with the executive team at Kepler, as well as national & international partners and regulatory administrations. Employee main projects will be to ensure regulatory compliance with international laws, particularly as it pertains to spectrum licensing. Successful candidates will be capable of substantial international travel, have prior experience in international law and spectrum licensing, and have a broad understanding on technical attributes of satellite communications.
- Bachelors in one of Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering or Law
- Experience in satellite engineering or international law
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- Knowledge/understanding of International Telecommunications Union (ITU) regulations
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering or international law